3 Ingredient Roasted Potatoes with Crunchy Onions
pounds baby red potatoes*
cup olive oil
(1 ounce) package Lipton onion soup mix (dry)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice the potatoes in half or quarters. Just make sure they are all about the same size.
- Add the potatoes to a medium bowl.
- Add the oil and soup mix and stir.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray.**
- Roast in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, turning the potatoes halfway through. Take them out when they are fork tender.
- Serve hot!
by The Food Charlatan