Smokey Almond Cream Cheese Endive Bites
Makes 10 bites
head Belgian endive
tablespoons cream cheese, softened
tablespoons red pepper jelly
cup Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds, chopped
- Chop off the end of the endive and separate all the leaves.
- Smear a bit of cream cheese on each leaf.
- Spoon a bit of red pepper jelly on the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with chopped almonds and serve.
- These are great make ahead appetizers. You can assemble them a few hours in advance and either refrigerate or leave out at room temperature. Wait to sprinkle the almonds until last minute though, otherwise they won't be crunchy.
by The Food Charlatan