Easy Rotisserie Chicken Nachos
ounce bag of tortilla chips
cups shredded rotisserie chicken
(15 ounce) can black or pinto beans
ounces (about 2 cups) shredded Mexican blend cheese
cup pico de gallo salsa*
guacamole or sliced avocado
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet or high-sided skillet with foil or parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Pile on half the chips, half the chicken, half the beans, and half the cheese.
- Repeat layers. You can arrange the chips on the second layer so that they will be easy to pull out.
- Bake nachos for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven, top with any or all of the toppings you like, and dig in! Serve right away while the cheese is hot.
- Trish says that she usually serves the nachos family style, that way everyone can put on whatever toppings they prefer. (heaven forbid you get some cilantro on a cilantro-hater's plate. They will take you DOWN.)
by The Food Charlatan