6-Ingredient One-Pot Vegetable Curry
medium onion, chopped
medium head cauliflower, chopped
medium carrots, peeled and chopped
zucchini, split lengthwise and then sliced
oz jar pre-made Indian sauce
can coconut milk*
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil over medium heat. When it is shimmering but not smokey, add chopped onions.
- While the onions cook, chop the cauliflower. See photos. Make sure the florets are roughly similar in size. Add the cauliflower to the onions and stir.
- Peel and chop the carrots and add to the pot and stir.
- Split the zucchini lengthwise then slice. Add to the pot and stir.
- Add the Indian sauce and the coconut milk to the pot. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat to medium low. Cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot with rice.
by The Food Charlatan