The top 10 recipes ever published on The Food Charlatan! (According to traffic.)
(Click on the link or photo to get to the recipe.)
10. Cinnamon Honey Butter: I love slathering this on rolls or toast! It also makes a great neighbor/host gift around the holidays. Whip it up when you make my Aunt Shirley’s Famous Dinner Rolls! Or these Big Fat Crescent Rolls! Yum:
9. Classic Shepherd’s Pie: This recipe calls for 5 pounds of potatoes. 5 POUNDS. Because there are never enough mashed potatoes on Shepherd’s Pie, amiright?
6. 20-Minute Lemon Broccoli Pasta Skillet: That’s right my friends, 20 MINUTES. You just can’t beat weeknight recipes like this. Swap in whatever veggies you have on hand:
5. Cilantro Lime Cucumber Salad: This recipe is perfect for anytime of year when you need a healthy side dish! It has a little kick to it, but nothing too crazy. We love this one!
3. Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts: You would not believe how easy and tasty this recipe is! Poor little Brussels sprouts often get a bad rap (I used to hate them) but that’s because people don’t know the secret about roasting. It takes them from “this smells like feet” to “Oh my goodness I’m going to eat this whole pan single handedly.”
2. Beef Barley Soup: This recipe is from my mother-in-law Kris, who got it from her mom. Kris told me this a while ago after re-reading the post, “I read all the comments on this soup, and I have to say I got a little teary eyed thinking about how well received my mother’s delicious soup has been, and how many families now love it and consider it a favorite. Really, I was blown away by all the positive comments after people made it!” This continues to be one of the most-made and most-loved recipes on the blog. (Update 2017: This recipe just hit 1 million page views. aaahhh!!)
1. Number ONE recipe on The Food Charlatan! >> Cuban Mojo Marinated Pork: A simple overnight marinade and an hour or two of roasting is all you need to get THAT CRUST. Make Cubanos (Cuban Sandwiches) with the leftovers. (Update 2017: this recipe also recently reached 1 million page views! Crazy right? That’s crazy.)
Here are some other Top Posts that might interest you!