Curried Chicken Salad Sandwiches with Naan
These Curried Chicken Salad Sandwiches are SO good. Tender chicken, flavorful sauce (with the tiniest bit of a kick), sweet raisins and crunchy cashews.
Prep Time15 minutes mins
Cook Time10 minutes mins
Total Time25 minutes mins
Course: Main Course
Servings: 4 Sandwiches
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper or to taste
- 2 cups chicken cooked and chopped (rotisserie works great!)
- 1/4 cup roasted cashews roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup green onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pieces tandoori naan toasted
- chopped greens: romaine green leaf, red leaf, arugula, whatevs
To make the salad, combine the mayonnaise, honey, curry, turmeric, and cayenne pepper in a medium bowl. When it is all mixed together, add the chicken, cashews, raisins, green onions, and cilantro and stir. Salt and pepper to taste.
Each naan will make 2 sandwiches, so cut it into quarters and use 2 pieces to make one sandwich. Toast the pieces until they are nice and warm and starting to crisp. Layer the greens over one of the pieces of naan. Add the curried chicken salad on top of the greens and cover with the other half of the naan.
Serving: 1sandwich | Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 14g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 329mg | Potassium: 600mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 13797IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 3mg