Eric and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary last weekend. Woohoo! Here’s to another 60 years of lying in bed together while looking at our phones.
No really, as far as romancing goes, Eric’s pretty awesome. He is the one who’s always setting up date nights for us. He brings home fresh flowers regularly because he knows how much I love them. And he is a diligent dish washer, which is a pretty valuable asset when you are married to a food blogger.
Or instead of Costco you can just enter my giveaway. Leave a comment below telling me what you will make with it if you win! (I highly recommend these.)
(Prize is 1 jar of Nocciolata. US residents only. Giveaway runs until Thursday June 5th at midnight PST.) This giveway is now closed.
I will be buying that entire pack from Costco and making a thousand of these grilled sandwiches with it. A thousand!!! I could seriously eat this every day.
I was given a free jar of Nocciolata to review, but all opinions are my own, of course!
Raspberry Nocciolata Grilled Sandwiches
- sourdough bread, sliced
- Nocciolata, or other high-quality hazelnut spread
- raspberry preserves
- butter, softened
- Spread Nocciolata on one slice of bread and raspberry preserves on the other slice.
- Sandwich them together. Don't squish it!
- Spread butter on the top half of the sandwich.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the sandwich, butter side down.
- Spread butter on the other side once it's in the skillet.
- Let it grill for 3-5 minutes. Keep an eye on it since the Nocciolata has a tendency to burn.
- Flip when it is golden brown and cook on the other side for 2-3 minutes. Eat hot!
by Karen Gifford
Source: The Food Charlatan