Easy Cucumber Lime Punch
or 2 trays of ice
liter bottle of DIET lemon-lime soda
can frozen limeade
cucumber, sliced thin
fresh lime wedges for garnish, optional
- In a large pitcher or bowl, add as much ice as you want. (The more ice you add, the more watered down the drink will be as it melts, of course.)
- Add the soda and the frozen limeade.
- Add all of the sliced cucumbers and lime wedges (or reserve some to garnish individual glasses).
- Stir together until the limeade melts.
- If you serve it right away, the cucumber flavor will be light. I like to let it sit for an hour or two in the fridge because I like a stronger cucumber flavor. This drink is nice for parties because you can make it ahead and pull it out right when the party starts.
by The Food Charlatan