Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
cups cooked rotisserie chicken, shredded
cup Frank's Hot Sauce
cup shredded cheese (I used a Mexican blend)
teaspoon lemon juice
tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
or 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
chopped green onions, to garnish
crackers or tortilla chips
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, toss the shredded chicken with the hot sauce.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, shredded cheese, lemon juice, and green onions.
- Spread into a 1 and 1/2 quart shallow dish (I used a pie plate). Sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes, or until it is bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips, Ritz crackers, or pita chips.
by The Food Charlatan