3 Ingredient Fudge Pops
Makes 10-12 pops
(5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding
and 1/2 cups COLD Almond Breeze Almondmilk
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat together all the ingredients for about 2 minutes. Be sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl. (The mixture will thicken some but will not get as thick as regular instant pudding)
- Pour the mixture into pop molds.
- Freeze for about an hour, then push wooden sticks in (if your mold doesn't come with it's own sticks).
- Freeze for another 6-8 hours or until completely frozen.
- Eat outside, sitting on a porch swing, if possible.
by The Food Charlatan