No recipe today, guys, just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas!
(This is the closest I’m ever going to get to a Christmas card, so take what you can get people. Pretend there is an stamp and envelope. I’ll even throw in some homemade cookies.)
Also wanted to get a little mushy on you. Thanks so much for reading my blog. The last few months have been kind of crazy. I’m getting about 8 times the amount of traffic that I was getting in the beginning of the year. I have you to thank!
Blogging would be super lame if you guys didn’t come visit. So lame that I wouldn’t even do it. Thanks for making it worth it. I read every comment and notice every pin.
Stay tuned on Friday for the top 20 most visited recipes of the year, and then on Monday for our family’s favorites!
If you are a procrastinator like me and haven’t got your Christmas menu quite together yet, here’s some inspiration:
- Bacon and White Cheddar Scones
- Easy Breakfast Casserole with Potatoes and Ham
- Eggs Benedict Casserole (Overnight)
- Golden Santa Bread
- Good Old Fashioned Pancakes
- Liege Waffles with Pearl Sugar
- Raspberry Chipotle Glazed Ham
- Swedish Meatballs
- Balsamic-Browned Butter Asparagus
- Broccoli with Feta and Fried Almonds
- Reesy Rolls (One Hour Yeast Rolls)
- Brown Butter Cranberry Tart
- Candy Cane Brownie Trifle
- Chocolate Honey Chiffon Pie
- Very Vanilla Ice Cream with White Chocolate and Peppermint